Located in in beautiful North Vancouver, British Columbia Valor Fireplaces provide more than just a good-looking flame in a frame–delivering cost efficient, reliable heat in every firebox.
Join a family of innovative, committed team members who share a passion to deliver radiant warmth to every home across North America. Browse the available openings below to get started.
VALOR FIREPLACES – INVENTORY CONTROL & RECEIVING - North Vancouver B.C.
The position we are looking to fill is in Inventory Control and Receiving. The chosen individual will help implement sound receiving processes. They will be working alongside the Warehouse Supervisor and Assembly Supervisor to learn the products and processes in our warehouse. They will also be working with a team that has been with us for a number of years who will be willing to support and train the new individual.
Inventory Control & Receiving
Job Type: Full-time
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Inspect and verify all incoming raw materials for assembly plant in accordance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Input data of received & shipped product into MRP system.
- Review pick lists and/or Bills of Material for accuracy.
- Report all shortages and/or non-conformance items in a timely manner.
- Liaise with purchasing on inventory levels.
- Conduct cycle counts as determined by our manufacturing system.
- Support year-end physical inventory count.
- Fork lift truck duties as required to support production facility.
- Supporting supervisor to print documents required in assembly.
- Organizing supplies needed in assembly.
- Line feeding, replenishment of parts supporting assembly (fetching and carrying for team).
- Responsible for no-inventory items such as strapping, adhesives, paint, staples and paper Assist when necessary warehouse team with inter-warehouse transfers.
What we are looking for:
- A current forklift truck license.
- Knowledge of use of handheld scanners.
- Attention to detail, skills and the ability to call out anything unusual.
- Willing to learn all facets of receiving and fulfillment.
- An individual that will be able to perform a final quality control check.
What we will offer:
- Competitive compensation – We are looking for long-term employees and are willing to pay a proper living wage.
- Profit Sharing - we have a profit sharing plan that you will be enrolled into.
- Employee Benefits –we have a full benefits plan, retirement plan and a fitness program.
- Continuing Education –we are happy to support any employee that wishes to further their education with relevant courses.
If you are interested in joining our family-run business with over 200,000+ square feet of manufacturing, distribution and warehouse facilities across North America please contact email@example.com.