Located in in beautiful North Vancouver, British Columbia Valor Fireplaces provide more than just a good-looking flame in a frame–delivering cost efficient, reliable heat in every firebox.
Join a family of innovative, committed team members who share a passion to deliver radiant warmth to every home across North America. Browse the available openings below to get started.
VALOR FIREPLACES – CUSTOMER SERVICE/GAS FIREPLACE TECHNICAL SUPPORT - North Vancouver B.C.
Miles Industries – North America’s exclusive designer, manufacturer & distributor of Valor Radiant Gas Fireplaces is currently seeking a dedicated and talented, full time Customer Service/Gas Fireplace Technical Support team member in North Vancouver, BC.
Position Type: Full-Time (Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating a positive customer experience by advising and resolving issues quickly, professionally and accurately.
- Provide telephone gas fireplace technical support to Valor Dealers, sales representatives and consumers in an empathetic and respectful manner.
- Process warranty claims and RGA credits.
- Inspect/diagnose returned gas fireplace components for quality issues.
- Identify new gas fireplace technical issues in the field and alert Customer Service Manager, Quality Control and Engineering departments.
- Record gas fireplace technical calls into the daily log to monitor field issues.
- Contribute to warranty summary reports and participate in regular information exchange meetings with QC and Engineering departments.
- Assist Order Desks in answering Dealer inquiries.
- Participate in regular fireplace product training sessions.
- Working in a multi-tasking environment where high attention to detail is required.
- Working as part of a team and assisting others with a variety of tasks as required.
- Over 3 years experience with customer service/technical support and hands-on gas fireplace or HVAC related experience.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A direct and candid communication style with the ability to effectively work with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Keen attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A positive attitude and exhibit values of trust, teamwork and accountability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (French/English) an asset.
- Computer proficiency, accurate data entry skills and the ability to process a high volume of calls.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage changing priorities.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education. Some HVAC trade school education and/or related education a definite asset.
Why Valor Fireplaces?
- We take great pride in our first-class team and family-like culture.
- Premium and progressive product on the market.
- Focus on continuous innovation.
- Company profit sharing.
- Employee Benefits.
- Convenient for public transit.
- Free parking.
If you are interested in joining our family-run business with over 200,000+ square feet of manufacturing, distribution and warehouse facilities across North America please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.