Update Your Existing Wood Fireplace or Open Gas Log Insert
Now there's a quick and easy way to turn your existing fireplace into an energy efficient heat source. Engineered to keep the heat inside your home (and not up the chimney), the Retrofire insert is designed for installation within existing masonry and factory-built wood burning fireplaces.
Room sealed and vented outside, the direct vent Retrofire eliminates smoke, messy ashes and cold drafts.
- Raise and lower the flames from your couch: Not only can the remote control function as a thermostat, but it can also adjust the flames up and down, giving you complete fire and heat control at your finger tips.
- No electricity required: No Power? No Problem. Retrofire will keep you warm even in the event of a power failure.
- Fuel friendly:
The Retrofire is factory prepared and safety-tested for the fuel you
choose. Retrofire can be ordered with natural gas or lpg propane - no
field conversions is required.
- Retrofit application: The Retrofire is designed for quick and easy installation in any masonry or factory built fireplace.
- Avant-Garde Vintage Iron (RA24AV)
- Contemporary Vintage Iron (RA24CV)
- Traditional Black (RA24TB)
- Ventana Black (1215VFB)
Direct Vent Application
- Two chimney liners
- Room sealed
- Draws air from outside.
- One chimney liner
- Smaller size chimney
- Replaces existing conventionally vented gas fireplace
- Extreme cold climates - B-vent is less likely to experience terminal ice-up
- Valor Wall Mount Switch (1265WSK)
- Turn your pilot light on & off with
the touch of a switch
Fireplace surfaces, in particular the glass viewing window, are extremely hot during operation and will remain hot for a period of time after the fireplace is turned off. Contact with the hot glass can cause severe burns. If small children are present, close adult supervision is required.
For more important fireplace safety information, please visit our Fireplace Safety page.
Back to Top
Inserts | Fireplace Safety | Product Image Disclaimer