Linear Design Meets Valor Performance - 2 Sides, Same Story
Combining linear design with Valor heat performance, the L1 see-thru provides efficient zone heating for two separate spaces.
Quality surrounds in bronze, black, brushed nickel & our new GRC Sandstone finishes frame spectacular flames and radiant warmth from within. Firebed options for the L1 see-thru include the Long Beach Driftwood, Murano Glass and Beaded Glass kits.
Join living spaces seamlessly with Valor warmth, design and reliable home comfort.
- Programmable ValorStat Plus remote - cruise control for your fireplace
- Heats without electricity - operates during a power outage.
- Heats without the need for a fan.
- Direct vent installs practically anywhere you want.
- Rear vent out most above grade, exterior walls with no visible vent pipe.
- High quality ceramic glass window with standard safety barrier screen.
- Aluminized firebox and stainless steel burners for long life.
- ValorComfort - limited lifetime warranty program.
- Valor Wall Mount Switch (1265WSK)
- Turn your pilot light on & off with the touch of a switch
- Long Beach Drift Wood Kit
- Murano Decorative Glass Effect (1510DGM)
- Glass Bead Set (1512MBS)
Ceramic Liner Options
- Linear Fluted Black Panel Set (1615FBL)
- Linear Enamel Black Panel Set (1625EBL)
- 3 1/2" Surrounds (1550):
- Black (1550LSB)
- Bronze (1550LSZ)
- Nickel (1550LSP)
- 1" Finishing Trim in Black (1555LFB)
- GRC Sandstone Surround (1570RCS)
Remote Blower Kit (1270RBK)
- Efficiently redistribute heat in multiple rooms from one fireplace
Fireplace surfaces, in particular the glass viewing window, are extremely hot during operation and will remain hot for a period of time after the fireplace is turned off. Contact with the hot glass can cause severe burns. If small children are present, close adult supervision is required.
For more important fireplace safety information, please visit our Fireplace Safety page.
||Fuel Bed Style
Back to Top
Linear | Fireplace Safety | Product Image Disclaimer